- About Privacy
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- DATA SECURITY
- TaiZhou City Florid Powder Coating CO.LTD respects your privacy and secures your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and fast updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we¡¯d like to explain our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
Thank you for accessing the website of (site address: http://www.livrosnovalis.com/en/). We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. To learn more, please read our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and (under certain conditions) disclose your personal information. This Privacy Notice also explains the steps we have taken to secure your personal information. Finally, this Privacy Notice explains your options regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. By visiting our Site, you accept the practices described in this Notice.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information once again.
- Help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
- Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Typically, you do not need to provide your personal information to visit this website. However, in order to improve the quality of service, the company may require you to provide personal information to enable the Company to better understand your needs to serve you, the same time, the Company is entitled to take measures to verify the personal information you provide authenticity. If you provide personal information about others, then you have made ??a formal approval of others. The company promises, unless for your own wishes, the company will not share your personal information to the Company and its affiliates for any third party.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
- (a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
- (b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site, and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us.
- (c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection ¡ª we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.